Ads

Jan 17, 2013

A DAY WITH THIS CUTIE











Went shopping spree and lunch with this cutie and so called blur sotong. Everything she does is damn cute and innocent I swear!  Super cute! Hahaha
We went to meet one of the photographer for photoshoot after our shopping! SUPER EXCITED! As this is my first time taking shoot with her and I suggested the theme to be those cute type with some lollipops in our hands and those ribbon on our hair etc..
Wait!  I forgot to mention that we even bought the same pants and clothing for that shoot. Ohhh  we love the pants and top so much and everything in bugis street now is super super cheap!  Like less than $15? Gonna shop more after I get my pay uh?  Anyway its time to change all the clothes inside my wardrobe! New year new clothing!   Like what people always say 久的不去新的不来。
Here are all the photos we took that day!
You can follow me in instagram @sophiaberries to browse more photos. 
Have a great day!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment