Ads

Feb 18, 2013

My memorable Valentine's

How I spent my memorable Valentine's this year! 

This cute guy kc brought me to one altitude for dinner which I think will definitely cost him a bomb! My first time here anyway!

Super shocked and unprepare that day after my work. And I swear I am underdress that day to one altitude ;( didn't know kc will bring me to finedining.

While we were having our food, one of the waiter pass me the bouquet of flowers!  Hahaha like those drama we usually watched in tv uh?  By the way some of the food they served really taste appealing but weird . I really don't know how to describe the taste of the food but just weird!  Haha BUT the dessert and ice cream chocolates are so nice!!!

After dinner kc brought me to puggoul marina which I don't know what his up to at first.  And then we reached! He asked me to open his car boot . With his instruction I opened and saw two heart shape balloons written with BE MY VALENTINE with one big softtoy.hahahaha super sweet isnt it?  I've gt the most unforgettable Valentine day in my life I supposed.  Super sweet and heartwarming :D

No comments:

Post a Comment